Top 10 Reasons for Professional Carpet Cleaning Every Year
Regular carpet cleaning is important for homeowners, property managers, and commercial property managers alike. People tend to neglect their carpets for long periods of time and before they know it, years have gone by without any deep professional cleaning. Beyond the fact that professional carpet cleaning greatly improves a home or business’s aesthetic, it also plays a critical role in keeping your home safe and clean. From children to pets to daily wear and tear, a carpet can quickly get worn out if it is not properly cared for. As such, carpeting cleaning should be included in your list of regular home and property maintenance.
When it comes to professional cleaning, preventative maintenance is the key to extending the life of your carpet. The carpet acts as a filter, trapping dirt, gases, dust, animal hairs, and other soils. Things like spot removal, regular vacuuming, and walk-off mats will help to keep your carpet looking great. Nevertheless, professional cleaning is recommended once per year. The following are some of the top reasons for professional carpet cleaning:
- Extend the life of the carpet
- Prevent bacteria and allergen buildup
- Improve the appearance of any room
- Safeguard a home or property’s air quality
- Remove any visible stains and spots
- Make carpet maintenance in between deep cleanings much easier
- Maintain a carpet’s warranty
- Avoid bugs and other dust mites from living in the carpet
- Remove pet hairs and odors
- Make a room presentable for an event
These reasons just scratch the surface in highlighting how necessary it is for homeowners and property managers to invest in professional carpet cleaning. From soil buildup from children and pets to keeping a room looking beautiful and fresh, SERVPRO is the solution for all of your professional carpet and upholstery cleaning needs!