Call Us For Immediate Access To Qualified Personnel In West Palm Beach
Principles Used To Clean Fire Damage In Your West Palm Beach Home
As a homeowner, you want to clean as much as possible after a fire occurs in your West Palm Beach home. The idea is that cleaning and restoration services reduce any costs associated with your claim, versus disposal and replacement of every item in your home.
The cost of services offered by a local fire damage restoration company in West Palm Beach are only a small percentage when compared to the cost of replacement or even resurfacing. A restorer can apply the principles and elements of cleaning, helping you restore materials to a quality preloss condition, and reduce any losses you might experience.
A qualified Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician (FSRT) from SERVPRO uses the five principles of cleaning to accomplish the restoration of your home. Remember, the idea is to return materials to an acceptable condition, not to replace or resurface anything.
- Careful Inspection of the Affected Area: Starting near the source of the fire, tracing how far smoke, soot, and additional residues move through your home.
- Identifying Different Residues: Smoke residues often change, even within the same loss environment. A restorer selects an effective cleaning method depending on the type of smoke residues present in each area.
- Identity of Different Surfaces: The surface material also has an impact on which cleaning methods and products your technician uses. A restorer's job is to preserve the material, not cause additional damage.
- Capture and Remove Residues: Using either a wet or dry cleaning process, your restorer prevents residue from bonding with different materials and surfaces, lifting particles away.
- Disposal of Residues: There are local, state, and federal guidelines used to dispose of debris and cleaning waste associated with an event.
Your cleaning and restoration technicians from SERVPRO use the four elements of cleaning to suspend residues and remove them. We go through extensive Employee Certification Training (ECT) and Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) before ever stepping foot in your home.
At SERVPRO, temperature, agitation, chemical action, and time all play a significant role in how we suspend and remove residues found in your home after a fire. We combine the principles and elements of cleaning to remove smoke, soot, and odors, providing a unique solution to your specific circumstances.
Contact SERVPRO of Lake Worth for immediate access to qualified personnel, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. (561) 588-9777
See more about West Palm Beach.