About SERVPRO of Lake Worth
Miles A. Early
Owners of SERVPRO of Lake Worth
As the owner of multiple restoration teams throughout Florida, our owner Miles Early, has worked hard to create a network of experienced technicians and a broad inventory of recovery equipment to allow our teams collectively to handle any sized emergency that exists. With the sometimes severe weather that can impact the Lake Worth area and its shoreline, having the backup to contend with substantial loss and storm incidents ensures that no customer goes longer than necessary without the mitigation and restoration work that their property requires.
Over the years of service that we have provided to Lake Worth, Palm Beach, and the Atlantis area, we have never wavered in our resolve to give our customers a prompt response time from trained IICRC-Certified Technicians who could help. Our vast assortment of service vehicles and recovery equipment ready to move whenever disasters strike can guarantee that effective mitigation such as extraction, drying, deodorization, air purification, and cleaning get started right away.
We understand that being there for our customers is often a much bigger job and mission than restoring properties when disasters strike. In our case, it means giving back to the Lake Worth region with fundraisers, non-profits, local organizations, and our repeated collaborations with the American Red Cross. As a locally owned and operated company, we care about our role in helping our area prosper, grow, and become its best.
From our 24/7 response to the homes and properties in our area battling the effects of water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and other threats to national emergencies that require our skilled professionals to help recover the devastation, we are a team you can trust. No matter when emergencies happen, you can trust that SERVPRO of Lake Worth can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician