About SERVPRO of Lake Worth
Mitchell & Dana Rubin
Owners of SERVPRO of Lake Worth
SERVPRO of Lake Worth/Boynton Beach understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Lake Worth/Boynton Beach specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Lake Worth/Boynton Beach can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lake Worth/Boynton Beach.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- EPA Lead Certified
- Florida State Certified General Contractor #CGC058795
- Independent Insurance Agents of Palm Beach County
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- State of Florida Certified Mold Remediator MRSR 1515